A three to five day course in understanding, appreciating and dealing with people from other cultures. Our trainer has worked and lived in Asia, North America, Australia and most countries in Western and Eastern Europe. Themes include:
- Sequential and parallel time perceptions
- Project-oriented and socially-oriented cultures
- High and low context cultures
- Small talk and taboo subjects
- Global etiquette
- Intercultural negotiation
Specific cultures can be featured as requested.
This course is suitable for seven to sixteen people (ideally twelve) and can be held in German or in English.